The SXSW Accelerator 2018 Startup Pitch Event Call for Entries is open. Companies must apply by Friday, November 10th at 11:59pm CST. Not sure whether you should enter…or why?
Top 5 Reasons to Enter:
- Product validation – Opportunity to showcase your project and startup on a global stage with the goal of matching each startup with top investors both nationally and internationally.
- Work on your Startup Elevator Pitch via pre-event coaching. SXSW Accelerator Coaches work closely with the finalists to assist them in their onstage presentations.
- Over $4k in prize money awarded to the winners of each SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event category.
- Marketing of startup finalists on SXSW media channels and global media channels that attend the event.
- Access to the highest level of influencers from investors, media, and thought leaders.
Launch date eligibility requirements:
- The company’s product or service must have launched no earlier than March 10, 2016;
- The company’s product or service must not launch after June 10, 2018;
- Each company may only enter one product or service to SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event;
- A company that enters more than one product or service will not be eligible to participate in SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event;
- Founders of the company applying must retain some portion of ownership in the company;
- Each applicant is only eligible to present in one of the SXSW family of startup events (SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event, SXSW Release It, SXSW Launchedu). In contrast, if you have applied for one of these events (other than SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event), and were not accepted to participate, then please feel free to apply to SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event.
- The Company must not have raised over ten(10) Million Dollars in funding from combined funding sources; and
- The product or service must fall into one of the SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event categories.