We have an immediate opening for an experienced Social Media Manager (3+ years) to lead all phases of community management, from strategy and content through analytics, for one of our largest consumer product clients. This position also creates content and social marketing campaigns for a diverse B2B and consumer client roster. Qualified candidates bring these skills:
- Excellent copywriting ability; able to write error-free, grammatically-correct and creative content
- Creative spark; able to develop creative concepts; able to project-manage supplier-produced assets, including video, memes, infographics, digital ads and other collateral
- Analytical and insightful; able to dissect Google Analytics and other digital/social media data, uncovering gaps and opportunities to improve social media results
- Multi-platform experience; proven track record of creating and managing both organic and paid content for multiple clients (agency experience preferred)
- Best practices leader; tuned into the latest social media tools, software and able to recommend best practices
- Business-minded; able to create measurably effective social initiatives that align with client business objectives
- Experienced Adobe Creative Suite user; able to train others
- Experienced Microsoft Office users; able to produce Excel-based and PPT-based reports
- Google Adwords certification is preferred
Benefits include company subsidized healthcare, 401(k), flexible hours and a casual, fun office environment.
Brandware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org