Website MATI Energy
MATI Energy is the first truly healthy, long lasting energy drink.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who has the capacity to lead the Marketing department for a fast-paced, growing startup company.As the leader of the marketing department, the Marketing Director will interpret MATI’s brand identity and communicate it across multiple platforms and mediums including web, print, packaging, in-store, and out of home presence. As primary visionary for the brand, the Marketing Director will set the course and lead MATI’s marketing initiatives, develop agency relationships, partner with the field marketing team, and manage creative talent.Job Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development & execution of marketing programs designed to deliver the brands’ annual volume & profit commitments for retail accounts, including national/regional promotions, in-store point of sale materials, fixtures, and other display activities.
- Manage a budget for marketing expenditures, headcount, agency, and other marketing activities.
- Develop consumer panel research process and analyze data to further refine consumer profile.
- Lead agency and marketing team to create an integrated / holistic brand vision and short term and long term brand development plan (across all elements of the marketing mix) that maximizes growth through all channels.
- Lead media strategies and out of home advertising programs to support key market development, from brief to production support.
- Execute marketing initiatives, aligning cross-functional partners and management
- Field consumer experience and events
- Innovation pipeline and segment gap analysis
- New package design, multipack strategy
- Develop launch plans that support retailer launches and align to brand strategy.
- Ensure all creative executions meet quality expectations and fit with the brand equity
- Collaborate with Sales team to optimize marketing plan execution, build field sales credibility and market insights, and deliver impactful sales tools
- Partner with Operations in the development of new flavors, can designs, and packaging
- Monitor progress against objectives, develop recommendations and communicate as needed to achieve objectives
- Work with a limited start-up budget and be comfortable owning the strategy and the physical execution of the marketing materials.
- Be visionary for what the brand can become, help push the team to the next level of success, and be creative in paths to get to the win.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in brand management for a consumer goods company (or MBA preferred from a top tier business school + minimum of 3 years CPG experience).
- Creative and analytical thinker with proven ability to champion world-class creative marketing programs that deliver results.
- Experience building a brand’s integrated marketing presence with an exciting portfolio of past campaigns/content/creative projects – across digital marketing, experiential, offline marketing, partnerships and sponsorships – that set the benchmark for creative excellence.
- Strong budget and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; able to articulate a vision, strategy, idea and decisions clearly and succinctly.
- The ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
- Satisfactory results of background check and E-Verify.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/449658624/ →