Are you passionate about using the power of design to to solve human needs? Do you want to solve real problems for real small business owners and their managers? Do you want to work and collaborate with a nimble group of designers, product owners, and engineers? If so this position is perfect for you.
As a product designer you’ll collaborate with a core team on consumer-focused products supporting small business employers. Partnering with other product designers, product managers, and front end developers you’ll work to connect the dots between worker and employer needs to deliver innovative products and services that help our users run their businesses and find employees.
What We’ll Expect
- Demonstrated experience shipping digital products for start-up or enterprise sized efforts.
- Experience solving problems throughout the product lifecycle. This includes user research, content strategy, interaction design, visual design and task based usability testing for web and mobile products.
- A comprehensive portfolio of previous work.
- Experience developing lo-fi and hi-fi prototypes.
- Strong communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills working with and influencing cross-functional teams.
- Experience working on Agile projects, using traditional SCRUM methods a plus
- HTML and CSS experience a plus.
What You’ll Bring
- A passion for people, not just design. You’ll need to develop a deep understanding of Snagajob’s small business employer audience.
- An enthusiasm for working in a highly collaborative environment and an openness to ideas that can come from anyone.
- A scrappy mindset, the ability think creatively on the fly, and a willingness to easily change gears.
- An openness to engage in constructive feedback and discussion while preserving and enhancing relationships.
- A passion for staying up-to-date on current industry design and technology trends..
- The contribution to Snagajob’s design vision, standards, and processes.
- What You Can Expect From Snagajob
Snagajob offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k plan, health and fitness incentives, 20 days of PTO to start and 2 days of paid community service time, eligibility for performance-based bonuses, and casual fun work environment with an award winning culture. Snagajob is an equal opportunity employer.
With more than 80 million registered hourly workers and 300,000 employer locations, Snagajob is America’s #1 hourly marketplace. We focus on creating instant and quality connections so workers can get jobs and employers can hire workers—in minutes. Since 2000, our mission has been to put people in right fit-positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. We do this through the Snagajob marketplace and PeopleMatter, our end-to-end platform of talent and workforce management solutions. Our mobile sourcing, hiring, training, scheduling, and performance management tools drive results for single-location operators to Fortune 500 businesses with thousands of locations, across the restaurant, retail, hospitality and healthcare industries.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.snagajob.com/about/position/695259 →