Terminus is a fast growing technology company in Atlanta, challenging the status quo of B2B marketing. We’ve built an industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform that enables our customers to be more targeted in reaching their ideal customers, driving powerful business outcomes including an increase in revenue and acceleration of pipeline velocity.
We strive to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers heroes. We have a relentless commitment to the personal and professional growth of our team and believe in each individual having the “Keys to the Ferrari.”
The Director of Strategic Alliance will primarily be focused on building strategic long-term relationships with our partner ecosystem ranging from go-to-market to lead generation through to opportunity closure and technology integrations. This role will be joining our rapidly growing sales team to create and implement a channel strategy driving growth and expansion.
The ideal candidate will:
- Design, build and execute strategic partner program
- Identify, recruit and onboard key partners required to meet/exceed revenue goals.
- Build partner certification program
- Deliver value propositions and other key messaging to our partner community
- Understand and communicate the competitive landscape of Account-Based Marketing technology and position our product value.
- Align with assigned sales teams to develop a go-to-market strategy with each partner
- Develop co-marketing strategies with partners
- Plan and execute partner sourced demand generation campaigns.
- Work with all relevant partners to engage in proactive sales opportunity generation, pipeline management and deal closure.
- Maintain and report an accurate sales forecast in SFDC with 5X pipeline coverage.
- Manage regular business reviews with Terminus partners.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in direct and channel sales.
- Proven channel sales /alliance experience with quantifiable results building the field execution with key partners.
- Must possess a quantifiable record of success in enterprise technology sales, with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales objectives and the ability to generate new business through partners.
- Must understand complex sales process, build consensus and be adept at developing sponsorship to drive sales and technical certification results at multiple levels.
- Direct experience creating and executing partner business plans with both Global and regional sized partners.
- Ability to set priorities, focus on details and motivate internal and external teams to deliver agreed upon goals.
- Ability to lead teams and projects through influence rather than direction.
- Stand out communications skills and high energy level.
- Experience working in both startup and large company environments, and with partners of different sizes.
- Understanding of MarTech software business and how to align vendors for a partner program
- BA/BS degree required. Technical competence strongly preferred.
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Graduated from Atlanta Tech Village and moved into brand new office in Terminus 100
- Named 2016 #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for medium-sized category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine
- No vacation tracking
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Work from home days
- 100% Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks