Website Catch Talent
- IT & Communications
- Software – Developer
- South Carolina
- Contract to Hire
- Design, build, test, and deploy applications for Android platforms
- Create application specifications, diagrams, flow charts and other documentation to support the design and development if needed.
- Build out Android shared library for common features/services
- Collaboration in a team environment to define, design, and deploy new features
- Debug and fix application bugs
- Maintain high standard of code quality and coverage.
- Use of SonarQube software to inspect code
- Continuous unit and integration testing to achieve 100% code coverage
- Daily Stand Ups (DSUs) – 15 minute team meetings to give daily updates
- Meet deadlines for completed tasks and software releases
- Show demo of work to customers
- Knowledge of Object Oriented principles
- Agile software development methodology
- Agile software development tools (Atlassian, GitLab)
- Proficient in Kotlin programming language and understanding of Android ecosystems
- Experience with databases (Mongo, PostgreSQL)
- Source code version control (Git, Subversion, CVS)
- Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Experience with Unit and Integration Testing
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer-related field
- 5 years minimum of professional software engineering experience with at least 2 years in Android development
Catch Talent is a high-touch recruiting agency that delivers end-to-end talent acquisition solutions to growing technology, digital media, and professional services companies. Headquartered in Charleston, SC, Catch brings decades of technical recruiting expertise to both local and national clients and offers a full range of flexible solutions including direct placement hiring, recruitment process outsourcing, contract, and contract-to-hire models. Catch specializes in the full talent attraction lifecycle by sourcing and recruiting qualified candidates who are interview-ready, culturally-aligned, and ready to make an immediate impact – learn how at catchtalent.com.
To apply for this job please visit catchtalent.com.