BoomTown is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Software Engineer to join our team.
In this role, you’ll use devops patterns and tooling to empower our software engineering teams, allowing them to own more of their product stack than ever before. You’ll want to have a solid foundational understanding of CI/CD and devops practices, and the technical skillset to apply them. As a member of the Engineering Operations Team, you’ll also share responsibility for maintaining highly performant, stable, and scalable BoomTown platform through dedicated operational efforts and an on-call rotation.
The Infrastructure Software Engineer will be a member of a critical Engineering Operations Team consisting of Operations Engineers, Database Administrators, and Tier 3 Engineers. As such, you’ll be given the independence to build innovative solutions to technical problems, creating real positive impact for both internal and external customers.
* Experience running and monitoring 24/7 production workloads in a major cloud platform (we use AWS and VMWare)
* Built or maintained applications using Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform, CloudFormation)
Proficient in a common scripting language (Bash, Python, Powershell, etc) or have experience developing software
* Comfortable performing OS and web server administration (Windows 2012 R2+, RHEL 6+) or have experience automating these tasks
* Support agile development teams with CI/CD and AWS expertise
* Partner with operations engineers to monitor and improve existing environments
* Create innovative solutions that ensure our SaaS platform is highly performant, stable, and scalable
* Participate in the on-call rotation
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.