Driven People. Dynamic Products
We are currently looking for a high-energy, driven Strategic Channel Partner Manager with solid technology business-to-business sales experience.This role will focus on inclusion of Atlatl Visual to Oracle Commerce Cloud client opportunities and install base. Atlatl Visual is an emerging visualization technology that integrates with Oracle Commerce and CPQ solutions. The combined offering provides the best in class customer experience in addition to the infrastructure and tools necessary to build a highly customizable, feature-rich storefront for any business.
As a Strategic Partner Manager you will be selling to the top enterprise accounts and will be focused on selling to companies with revenue greater than $1B .You will work cross functionally with our partner Oracle with the ISV, Alliances and direct sales teams. You will execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue, as well as manage complete and complex sales-cycles. This person will often be presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of capabilities.You will evangelize the value of Atlatl Visual + Oracle Commerce Cloud through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives, all while forecasting sales activity & revenue achievement and creating satisfied customers.
• Driving Atlatl Visual engagement and sales across Oracle Commerce and CPQ software
• Navigating Oracle sales process and methodology to manage complex sales processes
• Leveraging partners and existing customers in territory to support sales efforts
• Manage large complex relationships with our most strategic prospects and customers
• Adhering to all Atlatl policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties
• Meeting sales quota as well as other metrics used to manage the business
• Travel will be required
• 7-10 years of channel or SI sales experience with quota carrying software or technology as a service
• Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management and selling to multiple constituents in the same cycle ranging from Business, IT Executives and C-Level program owners
• Experience managing complex deal cycles involving multiple players from your firm, the client, and third party consultants and SIs
• Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
• Consistent track record and earnings in past Account Executive roles while carrying a quota
• Top 10-20% performer in past positions
• Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong references
• Strong computer skills, CRM, Google, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Bachelor or University Degree Preferred
Information Technology and Services
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.