ATLANTA, GA – AUGUST 02, 2022 – Startup Atlanta, a community non-profit focused on connecting and growing the local startup ecosystem, today announced that this is the last week to submit nominations for the 2022 Atlanta Startup Awards.
Nominations may be submitted by completing the official entry form here or at atlantastartupawards.com.
All nominations must be submitted to Startup Atlanta by COB Friday, August 5, 2022.
Entrepreneurs and Startup businesses from across the Metro Atlanta region are urged to take this last opportunity to submit their nominations for consideration in one or more of eight award categories:
Scrappiest Startup Award:
- Startup that has achieved significant milestones over the last 12 months without ever raising equity or debt capital.
Best B2C Startup:
- Startup that provides product(s) to consumers and has achieved significant milestones over the last 12 months.
Best Growth Stage Startup:
- The Best Growth Stage Startup Award recognizes a startup that has shown strong product-market fit, is Post Series A, annual recurring revenue over $3 million to $5 million, has 40 or more employees, and has achieved significant milestones over the last 12 months.
- The Community Builder Award recognizes a local leader who has made a tangible and lasting impact in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- The Equity Champion Award recognizes an individual who has made a significant impact in the entrepreneurial ecosystem by removing barriers or providing access to underrepresented founders in the last 12 months.
Best B2B Startup:
- Startup that provides product(s) that solve(s) a problem for businesses and has achieved significant milestones over the last 12 months.
Best Social Impact Startup:
- The Best Social Impact Startup Award recognizes a mission-driven for-profit startup with a social mission that has made the biggest impact on the Atlanta community and/or beyond in the past 12 months.
The Art of the Pivot:
- Growing a startup is hard. The Art of the Pivot Award celebrates a startup’s ability to change its business model, product direction, target audience, etc.; and successfully revamp its business in the face of adversity over the last 12 months.
The 2022 Atlanta Startup Awards is organized by Startup Atlanta and will be held on October 12, 2022, at Atlantic Yards in Midtown Atlanta.
For more on the Atlanta Startup Awards, visit atlantastartupawards.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org about available sponsorship opportunities.
About Startup Atlanta
Startup Atlanta is a community non-profit with a mission to connect, promote, and expand Atlanta’s vibrant startup ecosystem to bolster the creation of jobs, companies, and wealth. Startup Atlanta achieves this by producing and publishing the annual Startup Atlanta Ecosystem Guide, a community resource featuring a comprehensive list of entrepreneur support organizations in the greater Atlanta region. Startup Atlanta also leads with strategic programming and partnerships: facilitating the quarterly Community Partners Lunch and the annual Atlanta Startup Awards.
For more information, visit www.startupatlanta.com.